image stats
date added
previous votes
log in


indent register
indent recover

Good Riddance

1 star2 stars3 stars4 stars5 stars
Good Riddance

Comments for: Good Riddance
GAK67 Report This Comment
Date: January 19, 2023 06:47AM

Got to disagree 'berto. I think she made the necessary decisions in a difficult time. Their (it wasn't just her making the decisions) timing was often too late or too early, but she did a better job than most of the other options, both from her own party, and from the opposition parties. We would have been screwed, and not in the good way, if David Seymore was in charge over the last 6 years.
woberto Report This Comment
Date: January 19, 2023 10:50AM

Meh. That's the turd versus giant douche argument.
But I must concede you are eminently better situated to judge her performance.
What the NZD worth by the way? You sneaky fuckers are almost at parity!
There goes my cheap ski holiday this year.
kizame Report This Comment
Date: January 20, 2023 08:25AM

She did a fantastic job, there are always the negatives with every leader, but woe be tied if we were in the hands of anyone else.
If you look at Aussie and in particular Melbourne,my god what a mess.
woberto Report This Comment
Date: January 21, 2023 03:46AM

Well he/it's a fascist and her shit eating grin while locking down the country and destroying livelihoods will never be forgotten.
She fucking loved the power and the attention.
Good PR Team though.
woberto Report This Comment
Date: January 24, 2023 01:15AM

woberto Report This Comment
Date: January 25, 2023 01:23PM

"Free speech is a weapon of war" - this piece of shit actually said that during a speech at the UN.
totally lost
And not that it concerns me but her party pushed through the (full-term) abortion bill, ignoring all the submissions against it and rejecting ammendments to provide pain relief or assurance of care in the case of failed abortions. When did this happen? In 2020 of course when everyone was distracted with covid and about to go into lockdown at her behest. Sane people couldn't believe someone who had just had a baby could be so cold. And the loud cheer in parliament when the bill was passed was disgusting...
GAK67 Report This Comment
Date: January 28, 2023 07:45PM

'berto, why are you putting that line in quotes when she never said that? You are doing exactly what she was talking against. She was inferring that mis-information, and dis-information, are being used as weapons of war, and those doing it are hiding behind free speech.

For the young and uninitiated, don't believe everything you read on the internet, especially sites like this one (no offence pulse). The full transcript of her speech is available from reputable sources. Go and do your own research.
pulse Report This Comment
Date: January 29, 2023 11:26AM

Oh, no offence taken in the slightest. I'd say 99% of what's written here is made up bullshit, and the other 1% are liars.

woberto Report This Comment
Date: January 30, 2023 06:20AM

Well GAK it seems that I have proved your point.
But you have also proven mine.
The creature in the picture above would have me charged like a war criminal for incorrectly using parenthesis,
with the intent to defame someone or spread misinformation (shock horror).
pulse is using the GOAT as his signature, whereas he is clearly NOT the GOAT,
but you know what? We won't be charging him with a war crime for it.
"Free speech is human kinds only alternative to violence.
If you prevent free speech then you make violence inevitable." - GOAT
GAK67 Report This Comment
Date: February 01, 2023 08:18AM

I thought pulse's goat signature was proclaiming his love of goats (take that in any way you think is appropriate - or inappropriate), not that he was the G.O.A.T.!
GAK67 Report This Comment
Date: February 01, 2023 08:29AM

BTW 'berto:
"" = quotation marks
() = parentheses
woberto Report This Comment
Date: February 01, 2023 11:21PM

Oh no, more fake news, you should report me to the authorities.
Some young impressionable child could take this incorrect information,
and make a fool of themselves in front of their peers!
Oh and your new supreme leader has blamed the latest floods on climate change.
Amazing I could perform that BB code formatting without knowing the difference between inverted comas and parenthesis,
square brackets, bangs, forward or backward slashes, oh my, 40 years working as a printer, publisher and python code hacker has taught me nothing.
pulse Report This Comment
Date: February 03, 2023 02:29AM

I like big goats an´ I can not lie. You otha brothas can´t deny. That when a goat walks in wit´ a itty bitty waist an´ a round hoof in yo´ face you get SPRUNG.
GAK67 Report This Comment
Date: February 03, 2023 08:04AM

Oooh 'berto, you're so smart to use the wrong word when you really know the right one, just to get a comment. You must be as big of a man as the font size you used.